Code of Conduct
Technical Documentation RoundUp is a place for learning, sharing, and networking. We expect all of our attendees — no matter their role or level of participation — to reflect our essential values: honesty, curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At The RoundUp, you agree to:
- Regard and respect the boundaries of other attendees
- Honor requests for privacy and confidentiality by others
- Avoid aggressive hustling or hawking of products, services, or causes
- Look out for one another
These behaviors don't belong at The RoundUp:
- Invasion of privacy, including taking photos without permission of people you don't know
- Being disruptive, boozing, stalking, following or threatening anyone
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism, sexism, Islamaphobia, xenophobia or behavior that discriminates against any group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact
Contact management to report an incident
If, while at The RoundUp, you have been involved or have witnessed circumstances that violate the Code of Conduct, please let the event organizers know immediately. Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the onsite incident.
The RoundUp's commitment
The RoundUp will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. The RoundUp reserves the right to bar any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending the conference in its entirety or in part, and/or to cancel the registration of that person without refund.