[Full-Day Workshop] The Practical Science of Building High-Performing Teams in Technical Documentation
How do you pivot when customer preferences change or new technologies enter your technical documentation team? If you need your team to walk a new path towards structured authoring, UX design, information architecture, content strategy, or publication management, then this workshop is for you.
Learn how to collaborate with your team members, managers, and vendors in a way that they will successfully implement change. You will leave the workshop with a crystal clear focus on the three actions you can take to get the best results. Then dump or delegate the rest.
Most of us understand how to delegate tasks. After participating in this workshop, you will be able to outsource thinking to all team stakeholders by unleashing their natural strengths. You will be able to fully understand and apply your Kolbe strengths index (included in the workshop fee), a management instrument that the Forbes Coaches Council deems a must for every executive.
Strategic Interventionist Andrew Lawless is a finalist of the prestigious Kolbe Professional Award with a track record of coaching teams through strategic pivots. Learn how to build and manage successful, high performing teams from the top behavioral change expert in technical documentation.
If you are tired of getting the glare from your team and need breakthroughs instead, secure your workshop seat now.
After attending this workshop, you will:
- be clear on why you want to achieve your goals
- know what you want to achieve in measurable terms
- break old behavioral patterns that have kept you from thriving in the past
- achieve a state of lasting flow towards success
- commit to changes and know you will make them a reality
Expect a day of engaging and inspiring exercises. You will reflect, connect, share and review. Most importantly, you will free yourself from the mental blocks that slowed you in the past. Instead, you will learn how to use your natural strengths to get you the results you deserve.
The workshop includes:
- a workbook
- access to the Kolbe A Index (taken in advance of the workshop to assess your instinctive talents)
- personalized coaching report
- an individualized lanyard with your personal strengths profile